In addition to the rights and restrictions set forth in agreement(s) that you have entered into with Waymark Tech Ltd ("Waymark"), your use of Waymark services is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Waymark nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Waymark expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Waymark shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, Waymark. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Waymark endorses the websites. Waymark has no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Waymark's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Please review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to www.waymark.tech, to understand our practices.
When you visit www.waymark.tech or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content provided on this site is owned by or licensed to Waymark (the "Waymark Content") and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. Waymark and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Waymark Content. The Waymark Content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of Waymark.
License and Site Access
Waymark grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to the Terms. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Waymark. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of Waymark and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of Waymark. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Waymarks' name or Marks without the express written consent of Waymark. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Waymark.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY WAYMARK ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WAYMARK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.